Expert Epoxy Flooring
Transform an ugly concrete floor with a beautiful, durable epoxy floor finish
It’s easy to understand why epoxy floor coating is becoming such a popular choice for home and business owners in Connecticut. Just ask any homeowner who has had a garage floor epoxy finish installed by Rva Pro Painters. You’re likely to hear superlatives like: “It’s beautiful, just about indestructible, and so easy to clean!”
Compared to conventional painting and sealing techniques used on concrete floors, epoxy floor finishes offer longer life, greater resistance to many wear factors, and easy cleaning characteristics.
Rva Pro Painters provides Free Estimates for epoxy flooring installation in Richmond and surrounding areas. Contact us today!
Benefits of epoxy floor coating
- Resists staining & damage from a variety of materials: solvents, chemicals, salt.
- Excellent resistance to impact, abrasion & tire marks.
- Fills & seals small cracks in concrete.
Epoxy floor finish makes an excellent garage floor coating, but it can be used in many other locations too. Also consider epoxy floor finish for these applications:
- Workshop & basement flooring.
- Commercial flooring applications.
- Epoxy floors for restaurants, retail outlets, kennels & veterinary care facilities.
- Easy to clean.
- Attractive, available in a variety of colors and broadcast flake treatments.
- Nontoxic, environmentally safe & odorless.
- Protects and extends the life of concrete floors.