Our 15 Step Process
OUR 15 STEP METHOD FOR A GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING PAINT JOB
- We survey the entire job. We determine exactly what has to be done, how it will be done, and organize the job accordingly.
- Washing is done as needed to ensure proper adhesion of coatings.
- Properly protect large areas not to be painted with drop cloths, and poly plastic such as floors, furniture, etc. inside, and landscaping, driveway, etc. outside.
- Remove small items such as light switch plates, house numbers, mailbox
etc. toinsure all areas are properly prepared and painted.
- Scrape and sand loose paint/stain and other imperfections.
- Reset and reputty loose nails.
- For a cleaner, more finished appearance, caulk cracks where necessary
and fill holes and other imperfections as needed.
- Seal watermarks, and other blemishes that could “bleed through” later.
- Prime as needed. Sometimes only spot priming is needed in bare and spackled areas while other situations call for a full prime coat.
- If painting windows, replace loose or missing window glazing.
- We now apply a finish using top quality materials.
- At this point, we do a thorough inspection to insure the job meets our quality standards and then make improvements as needed.
- Remove masking, drop cloths, and other protection, and replace items removed earlier.
- Remove all equipment and materials used for project and do thorough clean-up.
- Label and leave touch up paint for future convenience.
If you are looking for a Five Point Promise from our Richmond andSurrounding Areas painting contractor then please call 804-554-9168 or complete our online request form